Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Fulldrive 1

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by GuitarJonz, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:08 AM.

1. GuitarJonz

GuitarJonz Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 16, 2003
    MA
    Saw this one, looks interesting, especially for those who have no use for the Boost function of a normal FD2. Like the FD2, it has Vintage and Flat Mids modes, plus, the Comp Cut mode is supposedly with fuller mids, like the earliest FD2 pedals. Plus, the smaller size frees up room on your pedalboard.

https://www.fulltone.com/products/full-drive1

RetroTeleRod likes this.

2. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Friend of Leo's

Oct 24, 2012
    Oklahoma, USA
    This is pretty cool! I never liked the oversize shape of the FD2.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 2:04 PM

3. PCollen

PCollen Tele-Afflicted

May 7, 2010
    Man of the World

No need to find and pay $400-$600 for a 90's FD2 anymore ???? You can see most of them on Ebay for $50-$100 bucks. I may even sell you MY early FD2 for the price (TBD) of this FD1.

4. GuitarJonz

GuitarJonz Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 16, 2003
    MA
    Will be interesting to see the pricing on this. I have a feeling it will be more than the current new FD2 price of about $130.00, for less features and materials.

5. gkterry

gkterry TDPRI Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Paris, IL

6. Highway Chile

Highway Chile TDPRI Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Maryland
    I'm not sure about this. I like the Full drives because of the variety offered by the two foot-switch design. The FD3 is my favorite, but I love the older FD2 as well. Regardless of how great this one sounds, I would feel like it was missing something, but the company would probably say that the player could buy the little Fulltone boost pedal and set it right next to this one to have the same functionality as the larger pedals.

7. Serenity23

Serenity23 Tele-Holic

Dec 1, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I've liked every version of the Fulldrive i've tried, but i don't use the boost. This new version will be very tempting.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.